Monday, March 19, 2007

a wolf in sheep's clothing

horrible day. no. it wasnt. i just wasnt feeling it today. religion was a joke. as usual. cept i FAILED my midterm...42%...go me. i'm a dumbass. and it's too late to drop it without having it shown that i withdrew cuz of my failing grade. and my transcript is really sucky already. guess that's why i'm not transfering. cuz i'm just that stupid. i try and i try for that class and it just doesnt happen. i do all the reading, take notes, ask questions...and i still dont understand a word he says. that class is going to be the death of me.

my new copy of thoreau's "civil disobediance and other essays" came today! i'm so excited. i love thoreau... i mean i can understand why people dont like him, but since i'm the biggest literary and politics geek imaginable it makes sence that i'm completly addicted to him.

i met this girl earlier who really freaked me out. she graduated from reed two years ago with her b.a. in public policy and minors in PR and marketing and she STILL hasnt found a meaningful job. either she's incompitant or i'm fucked. i'd like to think its the latter but who really knows.

i got rejected from georgetown. that really bothers me. i mean i get into gw (but cant afford $50,000 a year) and american (but they wont take most of my credits) and stanford (but i dont want to not be in dc or the dc area) and freaking georgetown rejects me.

so now i'm just going to have to work doublely hard and get A's in everything and do more work with cda and get my polisci prof to awknoweledge the fact that i'm not that stupid and start a ONE and STAND on campus and have them be amazing and get more grant money just to proove to myself that i dont need a "name" school to get into grad school in dc and get a job with who i want on my terms.

yeah...i'm fucked.

No comments: