Saturday, March 10, 2007

r.i.p betty

very very sad news to report...betty died today.

(betty is my car)

we hit the turnpike coming back from school and she just shitted out. the engine siezed. she is gone. oh well. i'm once again car-less.

but i am no longer alcohal-less. i walk in my door and there is literally a PITCHER of whisky sours for me. got to love it. and i'm no longer boyfriend-less. the guy i was bitching about last night and i are officially together. he's amazing. end of story.
and i'm also no longer manicure/pedicure-less. after dealing with my car earlier...i got my nails done. love it. i know its vain but im cool with that.

and i'm a blonde....lets see if they really do have more fun later this week in florida.

wow...whisky went straight to my head. but that's cool. it makes me happy and the happy thing is hard to come by nowdays.

No comments: