Thursday, March 8, 2007

girls just want to have fun

i have now been awake since monday morning. it's now thursday. whoops. sorry. i dont have time to sleep. but no lie...i wish i did. even my hair hurts. how pathetic is that?

since i've realized that not everyone can appreciate the sheer beauty that comes into an all-nighter...and the fact that i cant go without a break every 20 minutes or so....i've created a piece of loveleyness called-------

the chronicals of a hood college all-nighter:

1215AM-- right now kins, darnell, whitney and i are sitting in the commonarea surrounded by vault soda, dietcoke, redbull, cigarettes, popcorn and copious amounts of books & lollypops. shuttup. we need somthing to suck on. see...i made it too easy.

whitney has on justin timberlake. i'm so delerious....i dont mind it. the music that is. i dont like my current state of mind. its not that fun.

211AM-- i cant feel my brain


344AM-- 3 ID terms done, working on the 4th. my eyes dont want to focus but i'm making them. whoops. listening to marilyn manson to keep me awake. stoked kins said she'd room with me next year. 4th floor memorial double? i think YES muthafuckas. shes mad chill. i <3>

419AM-- just woke up from a 15minute power nap. i feel like a slept for DAYS i am so rejuvinated! now i am ready to tackle the second part of my ID terms.

526AM-- my studybuddy just left me. i dont know his name but he's nice. very chill. didnt freak out when started yelling at my IR book. good kid. mmm i really want a REAl bagel right now with lox and vegetable cream cheese. mmmmm jersey food.

617AM-- i can see the sunrise. it's wicked pretty. yes i said wicked. all my grownup words have been sucked out of me by the evilness that is midterm week. i only have one ID term left then the essay. i can do this....cuz i kick butt.

658AM-- all done with my IDs

now its off to shower, grab some coffee, study for my newswriting exam then rush back to do the essay before i pass out....isnt life fanfuckingtastic?

No comments: