Friday, April 13, 2007

wolves

Aside from it being Friday the 13th...I just knew today was going to suck. I was hoping for some reprive after the last week but it just wasn't in the cards.

I mean. It's only 11:14am and my day has already gone to hell. I had to once again ask for money from my parents so I can pay off this semester's tuition. Cuz otherwise I can't register for classes next week. And it's a lot of money. Freaking $2668. But it was nessecary. Without them loaning me the money, I wouldn't be able to register till the semester was paid off and then I probably wouldn't get the classes that I need for next semester. I hate having to borrow money from them. I should be able to pay tuition myself. I dont want to have to keep asking for help.

And then when I call my father to ask him, he yells at me. Apparantly I'm not doing as well as I should be accademically. Asshole. I haven't seen most of my friends in...I have no idea how long...because I've been doing schoolwork 24/7. I know...Bs don't get you into grad school. Bs are nothing to brag about. I'm sorry. I'm not that smart. I have to work my butt off to get Bs.

Ugh. And. I thought I had two bottles of Merlot left. Nope. Only one bottle of Merlot. The other is a Pinot Noir. Not bad...but not what I want to drink later.

I'm having the worst craving right now for Greek olives and feta cheese. God. I don't know how people eat olives regularly. They are so unhealthy. All of that oil. And cheese is so salty. I'm really not cool with getting sick from eating things like that.

I guess I could just have a slice of pear or somthing...

update...2:21pm. Anora made me eat. Fucking bitch. Apparantly I looked "gaunt". Fuck her. An entire fucking meal. Somebody...please...kill me now.

I thought I was closer to perfection earlier...and now...

it is lost.

No comments: