Saturday, April 28, 2007

tricycle

I tried to finalize my schedule last night for next semester. I got into Latin, Contemporary Philosophical Topics, Women & Politics, Comparitave Governmental Systems and I'm on the waiting list for Creative Writing and English Rennisance Poetry. But I'm going to talk to the professers of the classes I got waitlisted for and see if they'll let me in. If not, I can add other classes in place but I'm not too worried.

This morning has been...eventful. I got into a really big fight with Katie over absolutly nothing. The girl just loves to try to piss me off. But even if its working, I'm not one to show it. Which I think just makes her more angry. I'm done trying to be nice to her. There is no point when she is constantly trying to bring me down. I dont have the time nor the energy to deal with someone like her...especially not during Hell Week.

As much as I bitch about having to do my recitation, I'm actually really excited for it. If I can do well on it, it just proves that I am not wasting my time here. Last night Michael was helping me study (I know...we're dorks like that!) and he basically was just having me explain different theorum to him, their critisisms and having me apply them to different events....I was doing pretty well. I love the challenge. I love the pressure...standing in front of a lecture hall with 10 sets of glairing eyes belonging to some of the most brilliant minds I've ever met, borring holes in me...waiting for me to crack under the pressure. But that's not going to happen. I am going to rock this.

Because...I have no other option.

No comments: