Monday, April 9, 2007

famillar

I decided that after this weekend, my body needs a full detox. What I would really like to do is a straight fast, just water and vitamins for a month but that's not feasible right now. I guess I'm going to have to resort to doing a liquid fast for a few weeks and see how that goes. When I do these, I only drink dark juices (cranberry, grape, pomigranate)...and I mean the real juices, not that nasty juice cocktail stuff, sugar-free energy drinks (sugar-free redbull, diet rockstar and the like), black coffee, diet coke, red wine and vodka. The juices have antioxidents and vitamins whcih are good for my skin, the coffee, diet coke and drinks keep me awake, the red wine and vodka will help relax me.

These detoxes relax me within themselves...gives me somthing to focus on. Somthing to keep me grounded. Somthing to help me focus on the now. I think that is one of my problems, I'm too concerned with what is going to or what should happen that I forget to take in the present.

Last one I did was around midterm week. Damn...it's been a really long time then. For a while, I used to do these every other week but then, my body was getting used to it and it kind of defeated the purpose. I mean, if my body was just going to store the toxins from week to week then there really is no point.

Quod mi nutrit, mi distruit.

Five words to save and destroy a life.

No comments: