Tuesday, April 17, 2007

daylight robbery

I can't even begin to conceptualize what happened at Virginia Tech. Kinsley's sister goes there. Thankfully, she wasn't hurt (and I'm talking about physically, I don't know how someone can recover from that psychological damage...as soon as you think you're safe, you're not) but two of her best friends are in critical care.

One of my friends is dead. Goddamnit. Michael Pohle. He went to Hunterdon Central...graduated in 2002 with a lot of people I knew from Model UN and such. He was an amazing guy...so much fun to be around. He gave the best hugs. Michael was...Michael. He was the one guy who could make everybody laugh. I dont think anybody disliked him at all.

My friends need to stop dying. Immediatly. I can't deal with this right now. At least I know this time it was out of my control. Right?

No comments: