Monday, April 30, 2007

landslide

Recitation at 9 freaking AM baby!!!!!!!!! I thought I would be petrified...but I'm not. I'm ready. I can do this. I know theory better than I know my friend's drinking habits or brand of cigarettes. I am going to rock this.

Honistly...I'm a little scared. But, I'm not going to worry about it. If I stress about it, I'm going to work myself up in all of the wrong ways. As of now, I'm pumped. And I just need to stay positive.

I even felt confident earlier to put down my study sheets and do more work on my lit paper....

I love how with this paper...I thought I was starting out really well but then after rereading my analysis of my Dickinson works...they're probably all bullshit. God. I need to stop sucking at literary analysis...especially if I want to...idk...MAJOR IN ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caffene is my life, mk?

No comments: