Friday, April 27, 2007

bound by love

I'm soooooo excited.

I'm just about to totally dork-ify myself but...my college has a used book sale every year starting on Shakespere's birthday and lasting for a week after. I went the first day and picked up some Dickinson and some theory stuff...nothing major. Didn't really have a ton of time to look, you know?

But, this afternoon I got an email saying they were now letting us fill up a grocery-bag sized sack for $5. As much as we can fit in the bag. So, being the good English major....I went. For $5 I got:
The Study of Literature
Classical Readings in American Politics
Norton Anthology of English Literature
The Awakening
American Literary History
Favorite Poems of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Approaches to the Novel
Zadig/ L'ingenu
Robert Browning-- A Collection
Psychoanalytic Literary Criticism Theory in Practice
American Short Stories
Seventeenth Century Prose and Poetry
English Poetry and Prose of the Romantic Movement
The Literature of the American People
William Faulkner-- Three Decades of Criticism

So for $5 that's really not bad at all. God I love used book sales! The only problem is now I'm not gonna want to do any work. Oh well...reading can be my reward.


1 comment:

**** said...

are you a native in maryland