Sunday, April 22, 2007

uggabugga

Not really feeling so great today. Just stress I guess.

Terrorism paper due tomorow. Yeah. On page 3 of at least 15. It's completly facts and almost no analysis...but at this point its more important to just get somthing down. I can worry about the language and all the other good junk after I hit the basic points.

What's really sad though is that I've been working on it all day. Yeah.

Not my fault though...Kadra, Ephiphany and I went out on the quad to work and ended up talking for like six hours. Sorry....my friends are amazing. And it's not like we were gossiping...we were having actual discussions. Like about colonization of African states and the transition from an authoritarian governmental system to a democracy. Smart people are amazing.

And after dinner...Anora, Annie, Kenny and I ended up just walking around campus, enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather. Springtime has finally come to Frederick, Maryland.

I was really bad last night. I ended up going and buying a new pair of sandals, a sundress, a knee-length denim skirt and a cute top online. I need to not charge anything else to my visacard.

This week is going to suck. But, Kadra, Ephiphany and I decided that either Thursday night or Friday afternoon we're going to treat ourselves to manicures, pedicures and facials at the salon near campus. We need to do somthing for us for once...all of this work and these all-nighters are making us feel old and like we have no life...

But we really need to just suck it up and deal. Our obsession with academia is by our own choice...and with Kadra wanting to go to law school, Ephiphany wanting to get her masters in economic policy and her doctorate in international political economy, and I want my duel masters and duel doctorate in rhetoric and public policy. So pretty much not only are we all going to be poor and in debt for a really long time but also we are gonna be writing papers and pulling all-nighters too. Sweet.

ok...back to getting this paper done. yeah. paper time.

No comments: