Monday, April 30, 2007

fuck it

recitation is done with...passed. thank god.

lit paper time...
i'm actually having fun with this and i'm trying really hard not to stress but its just not working well and i know i should be able to write a paper without constant help but yeah its not working so well. i had to go to the writing lab earlier and get help with my thesis and i dont know...i cant seem to make any of it flow. and i think my analysis is all wrong in my section on dickinson. and i dont know how to make my part on james work with my thesis without sounding like a moron. and i havent even touched the plath sources yet, much less started writing it. i just really really want to do well. i mean, ok so i got an A on the first paper... so most normal people wouldnt be that worried about this one. but i am. because i got an A before, i know i can do it and i have to do it because otherwise my writing would have declined in quality. and that is just unacceptable.

i need to stop sucking at life...immediatly.

No comments: