Tuesday, April 24, 2007

just cant last

I hate humidity.... Seriously. It sucks. Not only do I feel all sticky and gross but also it's making my hair uncooperative. I've flatironed it like four times today and it's still really wavy and not straight. I know I'm really vain and shouldn't care about how my hair looks cuz in the long run, it doesn't really matter...but I do care. And to make matters worse, from the second I got out of bed this morning, I've been really dizzy. I don't know why. I know it's not from not eating or being dehydrated because I ate yesterday and I had a granola bar and an apple after my run this morning and I drink water like it's my job. I really don't have time to be sick right now. I have too much to do.

For the rest of the week...tomorrow I have the College Dems All-American Fundraiser and this activism lecture in the evening, the lit bibliography and the unsc sim thursday, my terrorism resitation monday, book reviews tuesday & wednesday....

the work never ends kiddies.

No comments: