Monday, April 2, 2007

crush on you

no real time to write till wednesday afternoon... but i'm gonna try!

manicures earlier with my stepmom. i know...the idea of having someone literally putting your shoes on for you is perverse and just reinforces the american caste system but its my guilty pleasure. and they make a really good living and are somewhat autonomous at the salon i go to...i mean the family owns the places and they all work there. and it even can be argued that they are providing a nessasary service. i like looking pretty and cant do my nails half as well as they can haha. i'm just not that coordinated.

zen-- my puppy-- is amazing. she tried to read my norton anthology earlier when i went to grab some more coffee. if only she could read the modernist poetry for me, then we'd be all set.

not that i mind reading it, its just that i didnt work as diligantly as i should have last week and so i'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed with work. but it's ok.

i'm going to try to NOT have any more freakouts like i did over the rhetoric paper. they're an unnessasary burden on me, my professers (who have to deal with the 50 billion emails) and everyone who has to be around me.

tonight should be somewhat amusing...17 people. and marco is coming. he's never been to one of these things and we're really intense at the first sader so he's either going to be bored, pissy or enthused. my money is on a combination of bored and pissy but with this kid you never know.

gosh i love codine. seriously. if i can keep up the current level of numbness and dissisoation, i should be able to make it through the next two days without inflicting (serious) harm on myself or others.

but then...who really would care if i did?

No comments: