Friday, May 25, 2007

the spark

I hate summer. I hate heat. I hate unairconditioned lecture halls. I hate that my ancient political thought professor is a chauvonistic asshole and refuses to awknoweledge that I might actually know what I'm talking about. I hate that I'm actually doing well in my classes but my family still gives me crap for it because I'm taking the inititave to do a semester worth of credits during the summer while working six nights a week at Coyote.

Linda officially filed for the '08 rematch. I'm game. Regardless of what happens with the presidential, Linda is my candidate and I will do everything in my power to make sure we kick ass.

My doctor refuses to give me meds so I don't have constant mirgranes because of the heat. He insists that I'm faking...I'm not.

I accidentially grabbed vicodin instead of my sleeping pill last night. My fault for putting the bottles next to each other. Had some crazy dreams though. Painkiller dreams are fantastic...

the best dreams are the conscience ones though.

No comments: