Monday, May 7, 2007

gravity

It is exactly one year from when my fiance broke up with me. Fuck Zachary. He knew he was the best thing to ever happen to me and manipulated that fact to a t. And as soon as i caught on, he freaked out and got rid of me.

I'm dispensable.
Replaceable.
A being that can just be tossed aside at his whim.

He and I didn't work well together to begin with. We tried to turn a shitty mistake into somthing more. But there was no feeling, no emotion there.

Emo.
Emotion.
Motion.

He destroyed me. Zachary. know... I'm melodramatic and say everything destroys me. But, he really did. Fuckhead put me in the hospital more times than once. Beat the living crap out of me then would suprise me the next day with flowers and a hug.

He said he would never leave.
Swore.
Pinky promised.
But, he did.
Leave, that is.

Maybe I'm better off now, maybe I'm not. But, I still love him. And I know I could spend the rest of my life with him.

He understood me.
Completly.
Which, maybe, is how the problem started.

Either that or I'm just never going to be good enough for anyone.

1 comment:

lifeline said...

Hey girl, if someone does not appreciate you, then he does not deserve to be with you in the first place. You are better than them and they are not good enough for YOU. Yeah, that's the truth. Forget about them.
By the way, I really like your way of expressing emotions. You should write a story soon and post it here. Best.