Thursday, May 24, 2007

smokestack lighting

Blah. Just blah. My summer chem lab is destroying me. I don't understand any of it. And the really pathetic thing is that my 13-year-old stepbrother had to help me with it...and acutally understood what I was supposed to be doing. Somthing with balancing solutions with an uneven number of ions... Whatever. I'm not a science person at all. I love my CNF class though. I'm really starting to see the evolution of my writing from where it was a year ago. I'm playing around with this short story in the second person right now. It's really difficult to use second person effectively...but it's a cool exercize.

It's also Fleet Week so all of the ships are over in the NYC harbor...along with the Navy boys! Basically means work is going to be insane this week...last night we were way over the fire code haha. I dont know...Fleet Week is just madness everywhere in the city but if I'm making money, it really shouldn't matter. And, Navy guys...nuff said.

I've been kind of mentally lethargic the past couple of days...I dont know why. I think I'm just so busy with classes and work and dealing with home that by the time I want to take a few minutes for myself...it just doesn't work well. Whatever. I don't need to be smart this summer, outside of classes that is.

No comments: