Thursday, May 3, 2007

another one goes by

Met this guy last night. It's actually a really chill story. He and the guys went out barhopping and he ended up getting sexiled. I found him outside of campus commons, coming down and jonsing for a cigarette. Being the chill chica I am, I shared my reds. And then he and I just end up talking till like 8 this morning. Yeah, so because of him I didn't sleep but we shared some amazing conversation. He's coming down for the weekend to chill. So maybe...

Today was my last American lit class for the semester. As much as that class stressed me out, I feel like it's the end of an era. I mean, I had the prof in the fall for my freshie writing class and now for Amlit. God she was rediculous as a prof. She's like 25 and already has her masters and is working on her doctorate and she's wicked smart. I can't imagine being where she is...on the other side of the desk. Only 6 years from now though (if not before) that's where I'll be.

MMMMM sleep and greys tonight.

No comments: