Friday, May 4, 2007

skin up pin up

God I am hungover right now. I think between me and my friends we drank more last night than we did over the entirity of the rest of the semester. At least we were classy about it, martinis and vodka gimlits to go around. No cheezy shit like Jell-O shots allowed, fuck you very much. That crap is for Cino-Del-Drinko tomorrow =)

And the Marine is staying on campus all weekend. Which pretty much means I'm not gonna get any work done. Not gonna lie, I know I study too much and use my schoolwork as an excuse to not have to put myself into potentially unfamilliar or uncomfortable situations. Sorry, that's what you get from being the shy one all through middle and high school.

I really like Marine. Idk. I mean, he scares the shit out of me, he can read me so well. It's not like I'm that hard to figure out but most people, when they realize what the fuck is going on with me, run. They run really fucking fast and far in the opposite direction. But, Marine didnt.

And there is absofuckinglutly nothing wrong with a man in uniform....

No comments: