Tuesday, May 15, 2007

the light and the glass

This is me not stressing...see.

I HATE not having my grades. Yeah ok the finals period just technically ended yesterday but...not knowing sucks. I'm only really worried about music and newswriting. Like to the point where I don't think I am passing either with anything above a C- which means I'm going to have to retake them for the core and minor, respectively. And...if my GPA drops any further I could be on academic probation...which would suck beyond measure, especially for grad school.

I'm really upset. I did this amazing collage-type thing on my closet doors made of magazine clippings and such and now I have to take it all down and toss it. It's so amazing though. AND almost as depressing (if not more)...I have to get rid of the bottle collection. There is no way I can keep the bottles in my room at home without looking like an alchoholic and I can't keep them in storage here, especially after someone stole Stephanie's shot glasses last summer. But they're gonna be the last thing to go from my room.

This summer is going to be so weird. I've kept in touch with pretty much noone from high school, for good reason. And I'm going to be living at home which I haven't done in six years. It's like my whole life is here...

and right now I'm putting it into boxes. Such a weird feeling.



No comments: