Saturday, May 12, 2007

balance beam

Yeah, I definatly didn not wake up in time to sit for the 9:30 exam this morning. I think I rolled over at around 8, decided I'd sleep for 10 more minutes and didn't stir again till 10:25. Whoops. Not that big of a deal. I can sit for terrorism this afternoon, as planned, then do international relations Monday morning or afternoon.

Am I a bad daughter for not sending out Mother's Day gifts? I have no real reason to though. I don't concider my mother to be anything more than the person who carried me for nine months. She sure as hell didn't raise me and has made it clear to me on numerous occations that even having me was a mistake. I don't see the point in honoring or respecting or showing gratitude for being thrown out of my house at age 13. Or being woken up every day at 4am to her shreeking at me to start cleaning because she had either been too high, drunk, tired or a combination of the three to make the house presentable the night before. And, let's be honist, keeping up appearances of a fully-functioning and happy family is more important than actually being in one.

Behind the perfectly manicured lawns and smiling facades, the suburbs are the unhappiest place on Earth.

No comments: