Saturday, June 9, 2007

tell me what we're gonna do

Last night was AMAZING! Amia's friend, Jessica, who came with me and Janet is so much fun. And the show was fantastic. Ryan Shaw and Common opened for Joss Stone. Common ended up doing a pretty long set and Joss was up there for like an hour. I love Summer Stage shows.

This morning kind of sucked though. I had to go to the eye doctor cuz my contacts have been bothering me more then usual and it turns out that my perscription worsened. So not only do I have to use a new brand of contacts that are much thicker, and therefore less comfortable, but also have to put up more money for different contacts. Whatever. These things can't really be avoided.

I'm on the verge of (once again) getting kicked out of my mother's house. Apparantly she's offended that I'm never around. Yeah sorry...I work and take workshop in the city and take classes at another school, not to mention have other responsibilities. Plus, her mere presence brings me back to a really bad place. I don't have the time to bother with someone who I have always had issues with. She's not worth the aggrivation.

I'm watching my friend's daughter, Amnity, tonight. I'm not a fan of kids, but Amnity is a rockstar. She's Israeli and Korean so she has this amazingly curly, dark, shiny hair that she's never cut and Amnity is the biggiest 7-year-old hippie I have ever met. Seriously, she and I have the best time together just drawing or messing around. Watching Amnity almost makes me want kids.

Almost.

Except I'd be the worst parent ever.

1 comment:

Annietrao said...

Thanks for the comment! I hope that being at a new college will be amazing.

Blessings to you,
Ajacs