Thursday, June 28, 2007

all that's left to do is jump over the moon

Didn't get the job at Urban or the Gap. No worries. I mean...I work a lot already and I'm going to run by Trader Joe's and the UPS store tomorow so I'm sure I'll get somthing.

My brother has a court date a week from Friday. Finally. Except the prosecutor is probably just going to let him off. Which will be absolutly pointless. I mean, if you're dragging the kid to court, the least you could do is charge him with somthing. I don't care if it makes me a bad person for hoping he at least gets probation. Maybe it'll teach him not to be a moron.

I cannot stand this 90 degree weather. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't disgustingly humid. Well..whatever. There's nothing to be done about it really except wear pretty summer dresses and drink lots and lots of frozen drinks.

And I think I'm actually starting to be ok with Michael calling me beautiful. Only him though. ((blushes and giggles like a 12-year old))

I'm going to just get my dad clothes. I have no other ideas. Whatever. He needs casual tops other than teeshirts and he can't dress himself at all. Typical guy.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Here it gets up to be 110*. he choking heat and humidity can turn you mad.