Tuesday, June 26, 2007

forgive

And I thought I had issues. Not at all...but I'm not talking about the mental ones right now. I got a call from one of my friends, Zimmie at 230 this morning. He was seconds away from killing himself. He didnt. But damn. It was close.

Lets just start with the fact that his mother was given six months to live. Last stage lukemia, breast cancer and brain cancer. She is going to die and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Aside from the whole parent dying thing, Zim's family is his whole world. If you ask him who or what he wants to be, he'll say his parents.

And definatly not as bad by any way, shape or form...Zim retore his miniscus so he can't play soccer this season. And his first ever serious girlfriend broke up with him. She was a fake whore.

God. I don't even care about my issues anymore. He has much much more important, real things to worry about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's terrible! All the best to Zim's mom. As best as can be expected anyway. Cancer f*$#ing sucks!

Amrita said...

How awful. How is Zimmie 's mum?