Thursday, June 21, 2007

crazy angel

Let me just start by saying that dance last night was amazing. I was SO on. I don't know what it is, but during my first classes back in bunheadland, I was told to dance how I feel and I guess that has just stayed with me. Because last night, I felt nothing more than extremely vindictive...and I guess that worked because DAMN I looked good out there.

Mike and I are a thing, I think. During yet another one of our marathon phone calls, he let me know that he's not seeing anyone else. Which is always nice to hear. I'm going down to visit him the weekend after July 4th. Yay. Last night when we were talking, I literally fell asleep on the phone with him for a minute...I'm just that relaxed around him. Hopefully this will work out. I mean, we work so well together that as of now, I don't see how it cant be a good thing.

I don't know if I'm going to go back to school in the fall. I think, maybe, I just want to take some time off and do Europe or somthing. I mean, if I go back though, I guess I'm just going to have to isolate myself from the Hood drama crap that got me into trouble last semester.

Tonight should be hilarious, first dinner with my Father and his family. Then work till last call & close. Then crashing up at my dad's place. P.S. my dad's a jerk. And its going to be really funny when he finds out I got fired from the Y.

Whatever. I really don't care anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely regret fucking up in school. On the other hand, Europe is lovely in the fall. ;)

Congrats on your dance victory!