Wednesday, June 20, 2007

dial mighty

I'm kind of bummed right now. Mainly cuz I was only told last night at training that I have to swim test by tonight. No big deal, right. Except that after last week, I went a little emo on my legs and upper arm. Whoops. Nothing new though. But not only are they still visable but they're also still pretty raw and I'm guessing aren't going to feel so hot in chlorine. And I haven't done the bathing suit thing in a while in public. Not that I'm extrememly uncomfortable with how I look...but I'm extremely uncomfortable with how I look. Right now though, I'm betting on a self-tanner coverup to help me out. So hopefully that will help a little. Maybe. But probably not.

Mike and I had another marthon chat fest last night. It's really bad. I think I'm falling for him. Again. And it's really hard because he's in Daytona Beach and I'm up here. I mean though, last night was really great, just talking to him and all. He puts me at complete ease...it's almost like I don't have to censor myself with him. He's really nonjudgemental. And I think because we've both had to put up with so much, at home and otherwise, that it erradicates the need to stay to the "safe" topics. I don't know. And even if nothing happens, which is probably wont, Mike's just a really cool guy to talk to.

I have exams next week and then I will **hopefully** never have to take science ever again. Not that I'm not a fan of it or anything, but I'm just not good at it, nor do I understand most of it. I mean, I can deal with the environmental stuff but only because in high school I took Earth Science, Climatology and Geology. But this chem stuff is killing me. Whatever. I'm good at memorization and if anything, that's going to get me through this exam. I did pretty decent on the midterm with a 89%, my lab average is an 88% and my paper average is a 97% so if I get an 85% or better I think I can keep a high B. Which is really all I expected, not being at all interested in the course and all.

I'm kind of excited for Friday. It's my first real payday from the Y. Yay for money and being able to start working paying down my credit card bills.

P.S. being in debt sucks. Majourly.

No comments: