Saturday, June 23, 2007

je veux que me vous ayez voulu

Since Y camp is totally out of the picture, I went job hunting **again** yesterday. I know I work too much but I really could use the money. Plus... this way I won't have to work as much in the fall at school. Cuz damn, I need to do much better so the grad school thing can still happen. Anyways, I applied yesterday at Urban Outfitters and the Gap. I would LOVE to work at Urban, disregarding the fantastic employee discount, it's such a chill vibe in the store. Like when I went in yesterday, they were playing DivineMAGees and I was like woah...cuz about 50 people know them. Good music, good clothes...definatly my place. Gap would work too...I mean it's not as fun but I wear a lot of their stuff for work or when I need to fake the adult thing. And kudos to them for promoting Bono's RED campaign. Hell, I don't care if people are just buying the RED clothes because **everybody** is, either way the money goes to the organization.

Tonight is going to be really fun! I'm going out with my dance group for drinks then we're going to an open dance showcase/workshop thing. I think that it'll be good for us to just chill out of class, get to know each other a bit...so when we start putting together our performance pieces, we'll have a better idea of everyone's comfort level. I mean, I know once I get the basics down, I'll be comfortable with almost anything cuz that's just how I am. But I know Janet hates doing floorwork because of her knee issues. But not only things like that, I think we'll be able to see who is gregarious and not so much, so we don't put someone really shy in the center.

Mike is coming up next weekend to visit. Yay. I think all I really want right now is the security of a relationship. Hopefully I can find it in him...he's amazing. But with that, I know he's too good for me. Which sucks. Damn.

No comments: