Monday, June 25, 2007

still vandal

The CNN 5am weatherpeople are now officially on my shitlist. In the mornings, I wake up around 450, have coffee and check the weather before getting changed to run...especially if I'm doing a loooong run and I know I'm going to be out for a while. Anyways, this morning they **said** it wasn't going to get past the low 80s till noon so I tossed on a hoodie for my run, thinking I'd be chilly with it being 5am and all. Yeah...not so much. By the end of the first hour of my run I was disgusting. So screw you CNN weatherpeople for getting the forecast wrong and making me feel mcnasty this morning.

My nose has been itching crazylots today. Isnt it like if your nose itches, people are talking about you or somthing? Not that I'm one to worry about that sort of thing...

My dad's 50th birthday party is Sunday and I have NO idea what to get him. I'm probably going to end up asking one of his friends or somthing. It's not like I speak to him to the point where I'd have any idea what to get him for his birthday. He's impossible to shop for...he has everything. I might just pay for a week in Vegas for him and my stepmom or somthing. Hell...not only would he probably like that but it's also get him off my back. Yeah sorry, I'm selfish.

Michael needs to stop telling me that he thinks I'm beautiful. I don't care if he or anyone else thinks it's true, it makes me extremely uncomfortable to be complimented on my physical attributes. But I mean...I'm not gonna tell him not to do it. I don't want or need to give him another reason to think I'm insane.

2 comments:

Alice Kildaire said...

Someone's coming to see you (if your nose itches), hopefully they'll bring gifts :D

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, giving your girl compliments feels really good. You may not think you're beautiful or you don't need to hear it or maybe you don't feel like you deserve to be complimented, or whatever, but he's saying it for himself too. There's nothing like holding a girl in your arms and feeling that energy, or just seeing her and knowing you share something special. It's inspiring, you know? Poets, the good ones anyway, can express it in volumes of timeless prose; those of us less gifted are left with the more mundane, "You're beautiful."