Tuesday, October 2, 2007

hands held high

Let us see...where did I leave off? Oh yes, Tristan. God, has it really been that long? No mind... I guess that just means I have a bit of catching up to do.

Tristan took me out Saturday and Sunday. It was really cute, we did the whole sushi and a movie first date thing then went to Antitem and Shepardstown. He's really sweet and I think that's what's driving me crazy about him. I'm just not used to guys being nice to me. I don't know how to deal with it. He texts me sweet things at all hours of the day, telling me I'm beautiful and whatnot and I'm kind of at the point where I'm ready to tell him to chill out. We're not even going out yet. We just hung out for a couple of days. Nothing serious...I didn't even fuck him.

I'm actually slightly proud of myself for the last one. I stayed over with him Saturday night and I told him flat out that I have a bad history of jumping into bed with guys just after meeting him and that I respect him too much to do that. So we just talked and watched movies. Yes...actually watched movies. Proud, no?

Enough with Tristan now though...

I'm dropping Latin. It's seriously kicking my ass to the point where I'd have to fight for a C+ in the class. It's not worth fucking over my GPA for a class I just took for shits & giggles. Apparantly half the class is dropping though too. So no worries.

This whoring bitch from two of my polisci classes started a rumor that I'm sleeping with this grad student. I'm not. He's ugly and skankalicious and really stupid. I'm no longer even making out with the uglies and the dummies. I figure, if I'm gonna keep doing what I want, I might as well have them be classy. I'm about ready to throw the slutty monster down the stairs though. Actually, I probably would if she wasn't so fat to the point where she could crush me if she got pissed at me haha.

Mommy sent me brownies!!!! Yay chocolate!!!

Apparently this girl from my summer workshop is getting a piece in the New Yorker. For once though, I'm not jealous. She worked her ass off and totally deserves it. My day will come...

As soon as I write something worthwhile.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Glad you exercised self control with tristan. The guys just want a body to use not a person to treasure. They say all the sweet words to get a catch. Don 't let yourself be used.