Friday, September 28, 2007

moment

So Rob is out of the picture. Apparantly, like most guys, he found it fun to cheat on me cuz I'm not a skank. Yeah sorry. But it's no great loss. He stole $30 of pot from Mike and $50 from me...and basically treats everyone like crap. Whatever. He wasn't intelligent either.

But...now I may have a new guy on the horizon. His name is Tristan and he's in my Women & Politics seminar. Yesterday during class, we ended up sitting together and grabbed coffee afterwards, before his Psych lecture. And then he ended up calling me after that let out and we ended up talking for like two hours...just talking. About everything. And...he kissed me.

It was raining... and I was being a stupid little kid and jumping into puddles. I got totally soaked, but I was loving it. Tristan was walking with me and just grabbed my back and told me that I looked really cute in the rain. And...he kissed me. In the rain.

And then, he called me this morning and we talked about classical Greek philosophy. Seriously...who does that? We're such nerds. And we ended up talking for like an hour...about the most random things--- coffee, windstorms, Crime and Punishment. And...this conversation shall be continued this evening when he comes over. Yay.

I love how I can go from person to person.... I think cuz I refuse to become emotionally attached to people. Meh. Whatever.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Sexual dissipation and substance abuse won 't get you anywhere. It is weakening you. Its not satisfying you.You were created for higher things.

I am old enough to be your mother and I care for you over the ten thousand miles which seperate us.You can keep your hormones under control.