Wednesday, September 26, 2007

way too good at this...

Boo. Boys soccer got their asses handed to them today by Mary Washington. 0-4. Ouch. It was the first game I'd been to this season too and I've got to say...I almost forgot why I don't usually go to those things. Not that I didn't have fun, mind you. It's just that the people who go are not the kind of people I usually hang out with. For the first 15 minutes, I pretty much felt like I was still in high school-- the awkward kid sitting and watching and not really saying much. But at least it got better when my friend showed up to watch her boyfriend.

Speaking of boyfriends... I'm really confused about Rob. I mean, we're together. Everyone knows it... people ask me how he is when he's not with me (which really isn't that often) and when he's with me, he's doing boyfriendy things like holding my hand and rubbing my back and snogging me and opening doors and such. I've spent the past two nights in his room and we're having actual conversations. It's nice. Really, it is. I just don't know what he expects to come out of it. I think...when it comes down to it...I'm going to end up hurting him (as per the Lilith norm). It almost makes me think that I should end it now...before either of us become so emotionally invested in it. But I don't want to end it.... I really dont.

He makes my heart go flutter.

No comments: