Wednesday, September 5, 2007

non debeo errare

Let me start with how much I love my Latin class. Seriously, I do. There's this guy in it, Bern, who is by far the most arrogant POS I have ever met in my entire life, but on him, it is completely endearing. Anyways, last night I decided I was going to quit smoking cold turkey. Sounds like a good idea in theory, right? Wrong. I flushed the remainder of my pack immediately after and was cigaretteless so I went to bed. I wake up this morning with the worst craving ever but decided to tough it out. I do fairly well, until I sit down in Latin and my professor walks by REEKING of tobacco smoke. On came the biggest nic-fit ever.... I'm talking the whole nine yards...headache, restlessness...
I don't know how I made it through that class, but the second it was over, I ran outside and started looking frantically for a cigarette... and Bern came up behind me with one. Sigh. I love cigarettes.

Mei amoris Latinus.

No comments: