Friday, September 21, 2007

talent

Why I am disgustingly proud of myself right now:
---Last night was composed of 3 shots of whiskey, 3 shots of rum and about 8 or 9 shots of vodka. Not only did I not throw up, but I am not hungover. Heck yes!
---My much older crush from grades 9 to 12 Facebooked me yesterday and I didn't revert into crazy "oh my gosh I want you so bad and I miss you and you are my everything" Lilith. Just a simple "hey you! you're alive! what's been going on?". Perfectly respectable.
---I went to Bible Study last night. Even though I haven't exactly read the thing, it was amusing. And quite interesting actually.
---I managed not to get really mad at Rob when he left yesterday for the weekend. I mean, ok...it's his last weekend with his parents not being at home so he obviously wants to go have fun. And he did invite me down, but I already said I was going home with another friend for the weekend. So I really shouldn't be making a big deal over this. I trust him, he trusts me. It just sucks not seeing him. Majourly.
---While hanging out with two of my favourite people yesterday, I found the two shot glasses I was missing! Not a big deal, but these are my really classy doubleshot ones that are perfect for lemondrops and doing body shots. Mmhmm yum.

So basically I rock. =D

No comments: