Thursday, October 4, 2007

la la la de dah

So yeah. I gave blood today. Coming from someone who has multiple tattoos and piercings this is going to sound really weird, but I cannot stand needles. Just something about the whole process of giving blood is extremely perverse too. I mean, we were sitting around on our uncomfortable, nylon chairs with our right arms out with needles and bags attached to them. We could all see each other's blood flowing from the veins and slowly filling the bags with dark red almost purple blood. Parts of each other that just seconds prior were safely inside the veins....now...not.

Tristan and I are still hanging out. He wasn't feeling well earlier but after his late class let out he came over for coffee and a movie. Very cute. And he wants to take me to this street fair thing on Saturday. Even though we're not 'together' yet... I think that might be coming soon.

Haha. He makes me go all fluttery.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

You must be joking. Blood donation is not perverse its noble and I 'm glad you participated in it. it could save someone 's life.

On YouTube you can watch Tony Hancock 's Blood Donor, its really funny if you like British comedy