Saturday, October 27, 2007

crystal geyser water is yummy

I'm really confused right now with my friends. Lisa really likes Tristan and he's not into her. Which is whatever but then last night Lisa goes and "cuddles" all night with Mike.

This is the same Mike who basically used me earlier this year and I let use me earlier in the week and hasn't even looked me in the eye since.

But it's whatever. No regrets anymore. Because in the moment, doing whatever the hell I'm doing is exactly what I want.

Tonight should be fun. Haloween party with Caity and everyone... we're all dressing up and it's gonna be amazing. Love it.

Cheep vodka mixed with dry ice and Sprite is amazing. You don't even taste the vodka anymore.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

these thrills are pnly for a moment Lilith, go after something lasting.happy about Bobby Jindal.