Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fright Fest!!!!!!!

I love my girls...


Caitlin and Me. I loved our costumes... and I LOVE this picture... I think the contrast between good (her) and evil (me) is really hot. Not to metion we both look really really really good.
Me, Random Cop at Denny's, Caitlin. Yeah so we walk in the front door after Fright Fest cuz we were craving some breakfast and he's sitting by the counter. I think it went something like this:

Cop-- "Nice costumes...'
Me-- "Thanks! We just came from a Halloween thing at school."
Cop-- "Whatever you girls want to tell people, that's cool."

All the while, Caitlin is laughing her ass off! Classic.


Me and Jeremy. Albeit I was not exactly dressed in the most conservative manner, I am unable to find reason for this guy, after I grab him for a picture, try to grab my ass in turn. Completely unacceptable. He didn't just do it to me, he also tried to feel Caitlin up. It got to the point where I told some of the guy friends we were hanging out with to get him away from us cuz I was seconds away from stomping on him in my disgustingly high stripper heels.



Me (Harajuku Girl), Lisa (Pirate), Caitlin (Cutest Lil Bo' Peep ever!), Kristen (Lazy Bee), Ashley (Dorothy). It's the classic all-girls shot. I have no idea how Caitlin and I managed to wear those shoes all night though. I mean DAMN, look at those heals! I felt sooo tall wearing them though. Which is an accomplishment and a rarity all-in-one cuz umm yeah at barely 5'4" I don't exactly tower over people haha.

Someone who shall remain nameless started throwing a poopfest when Caitlin and I went out for Denny's after FrightFest. Then that person started texting Caitlin and being a complete jackass, acting like he owns her and all. No bueno. So nnamed jackass, this one is for you.



DJ is my lover. End of story...

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Finally got the time to catch up with ya.

You gals had fun. All the costumes are hip. I love your Jap style and Bo Peep 's so sweet and the Bee looks so demure.

You are very pretty and are managing to look like a vamp for halloween. My... you look dangerous!

So glad we got to see ya.