Monday, October 15, 2007

eyes

Sigh. Tonight just about made up for all of the not so great nights so far. It was just me, Lisa, Tristan, Mike D, Caitlin, George, Brian, Abu and Stephanie. Just the core people, a few beers, a frisbee and a deserted hallway...

Things that were determined tonight:
- Whenever I speak I spread my stupid (thanks Cait!)
- Josh's love stink trumps the most expensive cologne
- Sea aemonomies are just way too cute and don't have male reproductive organs
-Vonnegut would marry me if he wasn't quite so dead
-What the FUCK is the internet?
-I am now to be referred to as "freak out", Cait is "purple sox", Tris is "Mystery Meat", Mike D is "Fort Condom, Josh is "M16" et al.
-One of our polisci profs looks like Predator

I love my friends.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Well Bobby Jindal of Indian origin is the Governor of Louisiana. He 's Republican. What do you think.
hope you are OK