Friday, October 5, 2007

Merlot

...aside from making me disgustingly happy feels really good going down. Let's just think about that for a second. It's so smooth and I can feel it warming my whole body (which is a great thing when your dorm room makes the Arctic feel like Tahiti).

I love the piece I'm working on for my writing workshop. I haven't really written anything that I can stand in a while and I miss that feeling...just knowing that I'm creating something worthwhile.

Tonight I'm just hanging out around the dorm. I'm actually ok with that for once. I needed to do laundry anyways and some nights, just sitting around watching Food Network television while writing papers is just what I need to relax.

That and my wine, that is.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Take care...go slow on the Merlot