Sunday, July 22, 2007

yuppp

So Adam is the new Mike.
Mike found it hilarious to demand I change everything about myself for him, from my clothes to my interests to everything. So he is gone. And the new boy, Adam, is amazing. He calls me pretty and actually means it, makes me feel safe and brings me flowers made of Swedeish Fish. I think he's a keeper.

Going green is the new sexy.

Obviously, or John and I would just look rediculous trying to fight for open spaces. We're vain. There has to be somthing in it for us.

Blood oranges are the new blackberries.
Six times the antioxidents and much cheeper. And they taste delicious. Try blood orange juice and jager. It's majourly fantastic.

Brunette is the new blonde.
I got bored of being blonde earlier and went dark dark brown. Almost Angelina Jolie dark brown, but not quite. I love it. It looks so striking.

Content is the new emo.
I find no need to abhore any pleasant vibes anymore. If I'm happy, then so be it. If I'm not, then whatever. There are more important things to stress about.

And I am absolutly ok with all of that.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

nice picture of you