Friday, July 27, 2007

all the girls say...

Let me catch you up on what's been going on over the past few days:

-I quit my job. It was killing me. Not only were the hours stopping me from salvaging what is left of my life up here in Jersey, but the people were extremely paracitic and it's not a situation where I wanted to stay for longer than absolutly nessasary. So Ieft and I feel pretty damn good about it.

-My hair still looks amazing. Pictures soon, I promise. The dark brown is much more striking and suits me more than trying to be blonde.

-Ashley and I are going to live together at school and try to make it work. We have a pretty big room with two huge closets and it's in one of the newer dorms so no complaints. And she's cool with my OCD-neatness and intends to keep her side the same. **Hopefully** it'll work out cuz I'm really not game for running to ResLife again and begging for a single. I think there's only so many times you can do that before they decide to call it quits on helping you out.

-Adam and I are FANTASTIC. Even though he's down the shore with his family for another week, we still talk twice a day and text eachother constantly. It's kind of sickeningly adorable actually. And we have real conversations, it's not just "I miss you snookums" back and forth for two hours. Like last night we discussed what makes a person "real" and if religion is the sole stagnent qualifier in creating a person's identity. Smart, hot and sweet...I think I may have found a good one.

-I'm going to the Hamptons with Audrey for a week to help look after her daughter, Danielle, who pretty much worships me. And Audrey is one of my best friends here so it's going to be so much fun. Their house is literally right on the beach and they have a huge pool and I'm going to get disgustingly tan and have their BUTLER (yes I said BUTLER) bring me yummy drinks with little umbrellas whenever. Jelous?? Yeah, I would be too.

-School starts in a month. Holy Hell. Three months went by really fast. Oh well. I'm so excited though. I really want to see everyone from Maryland and to start class again. Yeah, summer classes were fun but I miss serious academia. I miss the challenge more than anything, I think. One month...yay!!!

Alright. No thinking I'm dead when I don't write for a week...I'm a busy girl. =D

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Good luck transitioning back to school!!! Enjoy the stimulation.