Monday, July 16, 2007

Ugh.

Why I am not exactly in a good mood right now:

1. Mike is officially on my shitlist. He thought it'd be fun to rip on me to all his friends last night, completly forgetting that I'm best friends with most of them. Whoops. Way to talk crap about me, jackass.

2. Adam's dad has a really big problem with him seeing me. Which doesn't make sence to me at all, but Adam actually does the whole family thing and cares about what they think.

3. My stepmom "accidently" flushed my migrane meds. All $300 worth--which I pay out of pocket because my health insurane sucks--are gone. And I feel like I'm getting one.

4. My stepmom wants me to drive with her to Maine for the weekend to visit her son, who I cannot stand.

5. Sean, from work, got fired because he didn't bring in enough fundraising over the past two weeks. And he was the one guy who actually could make me laugh at the office, regardless of what was going on at the time.

6. My mother's car died so now she took back the car she was letting me use...so I'm once again sans car and have to resort to the whims of NJ's mass transit system.

7. I have to organize another press conference for right before I head back to school and I have no ideas for the angle or the local. I want to do it somewhere in Linda's district, to get her some good press (and show my loyalty to her=D ), but I can't find a way to make it not look sketchy with everyone in the office.

8. This guy who I used to work with, way back in 2004, and who now writes for Roll Call thought it'd be fun to call me "a vain, materialistic, opportunistic, sociopathical bitch" in his editorial column. Although he never mentions me by name, anyone who worked with us or who knows anything about my career or mannerisms on the campaign trail can figure out its me.

9. Same guy, who is also extremly disgusting and sketchy, called and wanted to know if I wanted to meet up with him for drinks tonight. Right after he publically critisizes me. Jackass.

10. My nails keep braking, even though I keep them polished.

11. The books I ordered for background reading for some of my fall classes haven't come yet.

12. John fired Samantha yesterday and now she's mad because I didn't fight for her. Except that I had no idea that he was going to fire her, since I no longer work with them and rarely talk to John anymore. I know there's nothing I could have done, but Sam loved that job.

.....hopefully tomorrow won't suck as bad.

3 comments:

Sandi with an *i* said...

Things will get better... you are always telling me to be positive... so I'm here to tell you the same thing. I believe you left me a comment once that said that these were the kind of nights that a girl needed a tub of ice cream and a bubble bath. :)

Alice Kildaire said...

Jell-O....eat lots of Jell-O (it won't do a hell of a lot fo rmost of that shit, but it is great for your nails!)

Amrita said...

Late comment : Those born in the fire don 't fade in the sun