Sunday, July 8, 2007

Live Earth!!!

So lets just say it was the most bloody brilliant moment of my life. Bon Jovi was rediculous. Melissa Etheridge gave one of the most moving performances I have ever ever ever ever ever seen. The Police were rediculous, as always. Even Kanye West and Kelly Clarkson (who I usually wouldn't listen to even under the worst duress) gave a good show. Sigh. No words for the amazingness. Absolutly none.





New job as Field Director for Public Interest Research Fund starts tomorrow. I'm scared shitless. Last cycle, with Stender's race, I did some field work. But none to the point where I feel qualified to run a field office. I wonder...does everyone feel this underqualified the night before their first day of their first real job in their field? Probably. Oh well. Fake it till you make it, I guess. And it's totally times like these that I wish I was still on good terms with Nick. I mean, the guy is the best field operative in NJ and we used to be fucking tight. Not so much anymore. And he always knew what to say when a freakout was coming on...and what to tell me to make me realize that I might actually know what I'm doing.

Shit. I'm going in fucking blind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's probably universal. Except of course amongst all those creeps that don't get stressed about anything. God I'd like to beat them up.

Good LUCK!!!! :)