Sunday, July 15, 2007

maybe everyone else is insane...

...and i'm the normal one?

NO. It cant be. I'm just not that lucky.

I'm really starting to hate living up here with my father and stepmom. She can't keep her mouth shut to her family, finds it nessasary to judge me based on the meds I take (all of which perscribed) and to question the validity of me taking them (cuz apparantly she thinks I'm not being sincere when I say I can't move when I have migranes) and then feels its approrpriate to search my room. Just like Janet back at home. Ugh. This is why I can't live with people.

And I miss my summer classes. I love work, but there's somthing about having an academic challenge that makes me really happy. I don't know what it is, but I'm not getting it here.

Only one month or so till I'm back at school. Yay. I figure, regardless of where I am, people are going to judge and talk crap about me...so I might as well be somewhere that doesn't make me want to constantly gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon.

But...I met another guy. Mike is now out of the picture...at least for this week. But the new guy, Adam, is amazing. He's smart, funny, really artistic and a writer. And he loves that I'm not the happy one. Happiness disgusts him...which works cuz I don't do happy.

If I did...I'd be so boring.

4 comments:

Amrita said...

Pain is inevitable but misery is optional!

Alice Kildaire said...

I think happy is overrated and damn sure boring as hell!

Anonymous said...

Sorry she's giving you a hard time.

Way to go with the boy! I'm going to have to find this Adam guy and warn him not to give you compliments. :)

Amrita said...

If happiness disgusts your friend tell him, It takes nerves of steel just to be neurotic. Maybe he 'll feel good about being a happiness-hater.