Wednesday, July 18, 2007

supersonic

It's raining. It's raining and I have to vet twelve outdoor areas for a fundraiser I'm planning. In a suit and heels. And it's not even like it's drizziling...it's pretty seriously raining. On my run this morning, I come in and have to wring out my hair and clothes on the porch before I came in the house.

And I theoretically could have my assistant hold an umbrella over me cuz I'm going to have my hands full with my clipboard and blackberry and such...but that would make me seem like such a diva. I mean, I know I'm high maintennce, but I don't think I'm that bad.

It kinda sucks though, cuz I love the rain. I really do. I love taking walks in it, watching it, splashing in puddles...the whole nine yards. Just not when I have to actually do the adult thing.

ihatehavingtobeanadult

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi. Came upon your blog in my travels. Hope you don't mind....

I love the rain, too, Lilith. But it does suck to have to go out all dressed up and have to function in it. Hopefully it will let up, and you will only have to dodge a puddle or two.

Amrita said...

I hate being an adult too.But remember you can be young once but immature forever!