Monday, July 9, 2007

wooooooo!!!

Work wasn't that bad. From what I got today, everyone seems to be really smart and extremly fun. Which...is always really important. It was so great to just be around people my age, or rather intellectual people my age. We were just hanging out for a bit and someone brought up Russia's antidemocratic tendencies and the theory of multipolarity being the blood of an international system and I was like WOAH, finally people here who speak my language.

Iamsuchadork.

We have this pretty cool media event this Saturday that I'm excited for. To show the lack of open spaces left in NJ, we're going to pitch a tent on this little triangle of land in a major intersection and be like "when the developers are paving open spaces at a rate of 50 acres a day, soon this will be the only land left for recreational usage" or somthing of the sort.

Michael is being kind of a dick. Or rather, he's not being much of anything. Not even a phone call or text in two fucking days. I mean, if he's not into me or if somthing is bothering him or whatever, I'd much rather him say it flat out then ignore me. I really hope he still likes me though. Cuz I'm just about head over heals into him. It's pathetic...I know. But whatever. I just miss feeling like someone actually cares about me.

And also though...I know I need to stop being such a whore...at work, there's this guy who was majorly hitting on me earlier. Like to the point where one of the other girls, when he left the common area, pointed out that he's single. And he's cute, smart as bloody hell and a democrat. All good qualities.

I don't know. Whatever. I miss my puppy. I let my stepbrother take her to Maine with him for the week so she can run around or whatever on our land up there. But now I'm kind of regretting it. I miss having Zen around, as annoying as she occationally is. And my cats just aren't the same. =(

No comments: