Sunday, November 18, 2007

makeout. put out. pass out. or GET OUT



Last night... oh man. Let's start with the pics. I actually was in a dress. Woot. I actually dont remember much of the evening. Except all of the liquor that was bought for that night is now gone. A handle of rum. A handle of vodka. A handle of whiskey. Hipnotiq. Beer. Tequila. All gone. I am just a big ball of drunken class. Lol.

I love my friends.

I also love how this morning I wake up to my cell vibrating at 8. It's George and he's right outside my dorm with a blunt. I'm still drunk but I go anyways. We smoke...I make out with him. I go back to bed.

I wake up at like noon with a giant blue penis drawn on my foot. I don't know how it got there and I don't really care. All I know is that I love my friends.

Because when it comes down to it.... that's all that matters.

No comments: