Sunday, February 18, 2007

what is this place?

i guess i'm just using this as a venue for my writing and thoughts and that sort of crap. just to get them out of my head for a bit.

in religion class the other day i was still pretty drunk from the night before. the class is dull and usually i would sit counting the minutes until i could leave and drag my pathetic self back into seclusion from the world. but, i get deathly honest when i'm drunk. and i came to a bunch of realizations about myself and subsequently, my interactions with humanity.

- i'm jelous of anna nicole smith.

- i envy anorexics and try to force them out of recovery.

- people can't live with me.

- i know i'm at a higher risk for alchohalisim but i drink anyways. alot.

- i'm an attention whore.

- i'm always seeking that moment of satisfaction but i have no idea what true satisfaction is.

- i'm vain.

- i hate cigarettes but i think they not only make me look like i don't care but also help me play into the "damaged" label.

- i love being steryotyped.

- i love throwing up.

- i love being completly empty.

- i act a lot dumber then i really am.

- i refuse to ask for help.

- i'm afraid to be normal.

- i obsess.

- i constantly feel like i'm spinning really fast and i cant stop but i don't really want to.









<--c'est moi.













till later.

No comments: