Saturday, December 20, 2008

oh sweet child of mine

Bean and Kaylin did it so I guess I have to hop on the bandwagon.

A
- Available: I guess that's what one calls it when they happen to be single.

- Age: 21 on 2 January!!!

- Annoyance: Not being taken seriously. Imperfection.

- Animal: White tigers.


B
- Beer: Yuengling. Or Newcastle.

- Birthday: 2 January 1988.

- Best Friend: Luke. And I guess B, when he's not being a dunce.

- Best feeling in the world: The morning of Election Day, right before the polls open. Or later that evening, watching the returns come in, either way... it's what I live for.

- Blind or Deaf: Deaf. As a writer, I think it'd kill me if I couldn't read my own work.

- Best weather: Slightly cloudy with a chance of rain.

- Been in Love: No comment.

- Been on stage?: I did theatre camp for 12 years.

- Believe in Santa: No. Being a big ole Jew, we tend to shy away from old dudes in old velvet suits.


C
- Candy: Tropical Skittles. Yessss.

- Color: Dark gray. And violet.

- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate

- Cake or pie: I'm not fond of either, actually.

- Continent to visit: Africa has to be pretty sweet, I'm guessing.

- Cheese: OMGSH cheese has to be my most favorite food ever. Ever ever.


D
- Day or Night: Just before dusk.

- Dance in the rain: Always.


E
- Eyes: Dark brown, almost black.

- Everyone's got a: secret to share.

- Ever failed a class?: No. But I got straight Ds through Maths in middle/high school.


F
- Full name: {redacted}

- First thoughts waking up: Oy vey.

- Food: Uni sashimi with a ginger miso emulsion.


G
- Greatest Fear: failing. I know it's cliche, but it's true. Oh, that and being forgotten.

- Goals: 1)graduate by this time next year, 2)have my own apartment in the East Village, 3)publish SOMETHING...ANYTHING... by my 22nd birthday, 4)write something so mindblowingly amazing, it's known around the world as one of the most thought provoking pieces, ever.

- Gum: I don't really chew gum.

- Get along with your parents?: Negatory, batman.

- Good luck charm: Play bracelet.

H
- Hair Color: Brown, soon to be dark brown.

- Height: short. 5'5" maybe?

- Happy: Happiness is a state of mind, not a state of being.

- Holiday: Passover for the tradition, Yom Kippur because Kol Nidre is beautiful.

I
- Ice Cream: Wine sherbert from Whole Foods, please.

- Instrument: Piano.


J
- Jewelry: Peace sign ring that was Chandi's.

- Job: Toystore. For now.


K
- Kids: Fun unless I have to keep them.

- Kickboxing or karate: Kickboxing is amazing for your ass.


L
- Longest Car Ride: Nj to NC.

- Love: It's the only thing to believe in.

- Letter: Q. It seems kind of lonley up there at the top of the keyboard.

- Laughed so hard you cried: Always. Laughing is fun times, son.

M
- Milk flavor: Soy.

- Movies: ANything Tim Burton or Kubrick.

- Motion sickness? Never. Thank God.

- McD’s or BK: Neither. That's grossness.


N
- Number of Siblings: One Brother, one stepbrother.

- Number of Piercings: Seven. Five in each ear, tongue, industrial.

- Number: 538.


O
- One wish: Go back to 2 November 2006.

P
- Perfect Pizza: White on a whole wheat crust with fresh basil.

- Pepsi/Coke: Diet Coke.


Q
- Quail: Like Quailman from Doug? He was funny, with his undies outside his shorts and a belt on his head.


R
- Reason to cry: Nothing is worth the tears right now.

- Radio Station: NPR.

- Ring size: 6, I think.


S
- Song: Wow. I can't choose. Let's roll with "Cath" from Deathcab for right now.

- Salad Dressing: Just a little lemon juice on the side, please.

- Sushi: Toro or uni if it's super fresh.

- Skipped school: been there, done that.

- Slept outside: All the time when it's not cold.

- Shower daily?: Twice a day.

- Sing well? No, but that doesn't stop me.

- In the shower?: Yes, till I start swallowing soapy water.

- Swear?: Yes. I cuss. Fuck.

- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries!!


T
- Time for bed: After midnight, before One unless I'm out.

- Thunderstorms: Best weather ever.


U
- Unpredictable: Shock 'em like only the best can.


V
- Vacation spot: Jersey shore. I know it's cheesy, but I have a strange love for LBI.


W
- Weakness: Piercing eyes, Democrat, musical, animal lover, cynical, witty, has values and stands up for them, as smart if not smarter than me.

- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Christine.

- Worst feeling?: Knowing, regardless of anything you could have done, he will never be yours.

- Wanted to be a model?: Absolutely.

- Where do we go when we die?: In the ground to rot. FUCK THAT. I want a party, with the most badass of playlists and my ashes shot out of fireworks, like Thompson.


X
X-Rays: All over, to the point where I should be glowing.


Y
-Year it is now: 2008.

-Yellow: lemon.

Z
- Zoo animal: Snakes.