Sunday, March 2, 2008

so misleading and so contageous now...

This weekend was kind of ridiculous. I did absolutely no work whatsoever. I don't know how I'm going to make it through the next few days leading up to break though. I have a lit review for my methods thesis, a methods exam, a bio lab, an English paper all to finish. Not to mention packing... which always takes me an obscene amount of time. And.. I mean... I feel bad. But I haven't had as much time to see my friends over the past week or so because I've just been so busy.

And... I know I'm going to be basically a wreck Tuesday night and for most of the day Wednesday if the inevitable happens. Which is going to SUCK. Seriously. I don't like being a big ball of inconsolable tears... but that's what's gonna go down. Consider yourself warned.

Florida Michael is driving down for sure. I'm so excited. He's just such a fun person to be around. And it's gonna suck seeing my grandmother like that... again... and he can make it better. So yay.
Mi madre still is clueless about the new scars. Hopefully there will be no awkward questions asked.

At least the grocery stores down there sell enough liquor to make it all go away.......

1 comment: