Tuesday, March 18, 2008

ick

I haven't been able to write for a while now and it's making me want to die. Seriously. I'm a writer with a hideous case of writer's block. I can't bring myself to create ANYTHING, of substance or not. And it's really starting to mess with my conscience.

Tomorrow I'm baking with Devin. I'm stoked. She's pretty awesome and I feel like I haven't had an opportunity to really chill with her in a while. And apparently she's Betty Homemaker so this should be pretty wicked awesome.

I feel like I don't know how to de-stress, I've been so high strung for the longest time. That can't be healthy, no?

Platypuses (platapui?) are pretty freaking sweet, I decided.

(((words that don't blow))
dragon
Aquarius
cashmere
extrapolate
mango
fairground
vanity
Gucci
salute
fire
braid
seafoam
rough
hardcore
silhouette
float
scarecrow
sonata
reaction
Cinderella
hostess
countdown
precious
clouds
engrave
frog



-thatisall-

1 comment:

Bum Atom said...

your good, i wish i could say you suck but you don't, the stress is awful, smoke a joint and relax read a dirty blog turn off your comment moderation its for whimps and stress balls just let loose and go to south africa you'll have the time of your life and might become a little less self absorbed, just don't fuck anyone lots of aids down there and all the hungry kid will make you think twice about self destructing, go open your mind and stop being such and american princess you'll love yourself