Thursday, March 27, 2008

promise what you will

I basically don't even care anymore. I hate drama. I hate not being able to do what I want because I'm so scared of causing even more drama. I'm scared of rejection. I'm scared that we only have six weeks left in the semester and then ....

I guess the main reason I'm not acting on things is that, well, I'm scared. I know that they and I would get attached and it would suck hardcore when I went home for the summer and they went to adultland. I just don't want to hurt them if it doesn't work out.

They make me so happy though...


(ijusdontknowanymore)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we all hate drama. and it's human to be scared- but remember, it's like that quote from the princess diaries...
"courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the decision that something is more important."

you can't go through life without hurting a few people. do what makes you happy, but remember that earthly happiness fades away in time.